Now according to the rules of the award I must reveal 7 things about myself, so without further ado;
1. I am an Australian living in Ghent, Belgium. I came here for love and never left.
2. I’ve travelled to over 20 countries and plan to travel to at least 20 more in my life.
3. My favourite adult book is “Confederacy of the Dunces” by John Kennedy O’Toole,
4. My favourite children’s book is “The Neverending Story” by Michael Ende
5. My favourite food is sushi
6. I can speak Flemish rather fluently
7. At the ripe old age of 30 I still don’t know how to drive a car
Well there we have it, everything you never wanted to know about me.
Now I would like to pass this award on to Stories by Williams! This is a really great blog filled with personal reflections about sci-fi and the blogger’s own writing samples. Check it out!